This policy is divided into three parts:
Part A provides Information about our collection and use of personal Information; and
Part B provides Information about the cookies used on Joblisting website applications.
Part C contains Information about us (including contact details);
PART A: YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
What and when we do collect personal information from the people that visit Joblisting website and applications?
Activities others perform and the Information which others provide
We also collect content and Information that other people provide when they use our services which may include your Information, for example when they share your photo, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact and or any other Information.
Connections and networks
We collect Information of people and networks you are connected with as well as we collect Information about how you interact with them. Moreover, we collect contact Information which you may provide by uploading, synchronizing or importing from any device or an address book.
Information about devices
We collect Information from the computers, phones, or other devices where you use our services. When using our service, we also collect Information about the computers, phones, or other devices. We may relate Information which we collect from your devices, which helps us to provide reliable services across your devices. Below are some examples of the device Information we collect:
1) Information about the device software, device hardware, version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
2) Information about device locations, geographic locations, through any means for example, through GPS, Bluetooth, or wireless networks.
3) Information about device connection, for example mobile operator name or ISP, type of browser, language and time zone, mobile and or cellular phone number and IP addresses.
Information from websites and applications that use our services
We collect Information when you visit or use third-party websites and applications that use our services.
Information from Social Media Services and Third Party Platforms
We also use the Information we collect from you in the following ways:
1) To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are interested.
2) To improve Joblisting website and applications in order to better serve you and other users.
3) To allow us to better service you and other users in responding to your customer service requests.
4) To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other features.
5) To quickly process your transactions and or activities.
6) To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we use your Information?
Sharing Information on Joblisting website and applications
People use Joblisting website and applications to connect and share Information with others. We make it possible by sharing your Information in the following ways:
People whom you connect, share and communicate with
When you connect, share and communicate with people using Joblisting website and applications services, you select the people who can see the Information what you share. For example, when you post any material on Joblisting website and applications, you may select the people for the posting, for example a network of individuals or a network of companies, all of your connections, your friends, or members of a network(s). Similarly, when you use chat, you may also select the people for sending photos or messages.
Public Information is any Information you share with public as well as Information in your public profile or content which you share on a public page or public forum. Public Information is available to anyone on Joblisting website and applications as well as off the Joblisting website and applications services and can be seen, distributed or accessed through Internet search engines, Application Programming Interfaces, and any media, such as on TV etc.
In some cases, people whom you connect, share and communicate may download or re-share, distribute your content with others on Joblisting website and applications as well as off the Joblisting website and applications services. When you publish comment on another person’s post on Joblisting website and applications, that person decides the people who can see your comment. Remember, your comment can be seen by public.
Other people sharing your content and Information
Other people may use Joblisting website and applications services to share content about you with the people they select. For example, people may share your photo, your reference at a location in a different post, or share your Information with others that you shared with them.
Third-party applications and websites
When you use third-party applications, websites or other services that are integrated with Joblisting website and applications services, they may receive your Information what you post or share. When you download or use these third-party applications and website services, they can access your public profile, which may include your username or ID, your age, location, language, your connections, list of friends as well as any Information that you share with them. Information collected by these third-party applications and websites services is subject to their own terms and policies.
Change of ownership
If the ownership or control of all or part of Joblisting website and applications, its services or its assets changes, we will transfer your Information to the new owner.
How do we protect your Information?
We use vulnerability scanning and or may use scanning to PCI standards. We use Malware Scanning, some industry known security programs for Malware scanning and will try our best efforts to use any other vulnerability scanning if possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the Information confidential. In addition, any sensitive, financial Information you supply may be encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their Information to maintain the safety of personal information.
For your convenience we may store your credit card Information kept for more than 60 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic transactions entered into Joblisting website and applications may be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of Information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data or Information sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password [and other sensitive details] confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to Joblisting website and applications).
Third Party Disclosure
Disclosure of Information which we collect to third parties?
We may disclose or otherwise transfer to third parties your name, address, city, town, other details or online contact identifier, email and name of chat account, screen name or user names, phone number, cookies, cookie number, IP address, device serial #, unique device identifier, photo, video or audio file, resume, C.V. and personally identifiable Information.
Vendors, service providers and partners
We transfer Information to vendors, service providers, and partners who support our business, for example providing technical services, infrastructure services, analyzing our services, analyzing the effectiveness of all services, providing customer service, facilitating payments, or conducting research and surveys.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services at Joblisting website and applications. The third party websites and applications have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third party linked websites and applications. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of Joblisting website and applications and welcome any feedback about these websites and applications.
We may use Google AdSense Advertising on Joblisting website and applications. Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies or use other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other service functions as they relate to Joblisting website and applications.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
1) Users can visit Joblisting website and applications anonymously.
2) On Joblisting website and applications.
Users are able to change their personal information:
1) By logging in to their account at Joblisting website and applications.
How Joblisting website and applications handle do not track signals?
We do not honor ‘do not track signals and do not track’. We plant cookies and may use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We do not honor them because of Joblisting website’s and applications' interactive features.
Whether Joblisting website and applications allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we may allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We market to and collect Information from children age above 13 years. We also allow third parties, including ad networks, or plug-ins for collecting personally identifiable Information from children age above 13 years.
If anyone has concern about child's Information please contact us at:
We adhere to the following COPPA points:
1) We may not require a child to disclose more Information than is reasonably necessary to participate in any activity at Joblisting website and applications or to participate in any transaction at Joblisting website and applications.
2) Parents may review their child's personal Information.
3) It is parents’ responsibility to review, edit, and manage with whom their child is sharing Information and parents may be able to perform this through account settings at Joblisting website and applications.
4) We will not notify parents directly before collecting personal Information and or PII from their child.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we may take following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
1) We may notify the users at Joblisting website and applications.
2) It is user responsibility to check Joblisting website and applications for such update.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect email address(s) of Joblisting website and applications users in order to:
1) Send Information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
2) Process orders and to send Information and updates pertaining to orders.
3) We may also send additional Information related to product and/or service.
4) Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM Act:
1) We may monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
2) We may honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Joblisting website and applications follow the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC. § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such, we will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA. If you believe your copyrighted material is being infringed on Joblisting website and applications, please contact us immediately.
In order for us to respond, you must provide us notice in a form that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA. Your notice of claimed infringement must be a written and include ALL of the following:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized.
6) A statement that the Information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you do not provide a written notice that meets these elements, we will not honor your request and are not required by law to do so.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the Information in accordance with this policy.
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States or any other country) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force.
In addition, [personal information that you submit for publication on Joblisting website and applications] will be published on the Internet and may be available, via the Internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such Information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version at Joblisting website and applications. You should check Joblisting website and applications occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such Information may be subject to:
1) The payment of a fee; and
2) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of Government issued photo IDs certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address or any other required document for verification purpose).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
PART B: COOKIES
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies.
A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date).
A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
1) Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
2) Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
3) Keep track of advertisements.
4) Enable you to use Joblisting website and applications features.
5) Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this Information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If cookies are disabled in your browser
If you disable cookies, some features of Joblisting website and applications will be disabled and some of the features that makes Joblisting website and applications experience more efficient will be turned off and some of our services will not function properly and you may not be able to use all the features of Joblisting website and applications.
However, you may still place orders or use some of features of Joblisting website and applications.
We use [both] [session cookies] [and] [persistent cookies] at Joblisting website and applications.
Third party [and analytics] cookies
When you use Joblisting website and applications, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our [advertisers or service providers] may send you cookies. They may use the Information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
1) To track your browser across multiple websites and applications;
2) To build a profile of your web surfing; and
3) To target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
In addition, we use [Google Analytics] to analyse the use of Joblisting website and applications. [Google Analytics] generates statistical and other Information about website and applications use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The Information generated relating to Joblisting website and applications is used to create reports about the use of the Joblisting website and applications. [Google] may store this Information.
Cookies and personal information
Cookies do not contain any Information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the Information stored in and obtained from cookies.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer.
Again, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of Joblisting website and applications.
PART C: OUR DETAILS
We are registered with the State of Californian, United States and our registration number is C3507950. You can find the online version of the register at http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/
The full name of our company is Joblisting, Inc.
We are located at: 340 S Lemon Ave, Walnut, CA 91789, US.
You can contact us by email to email@example.com
Last Edited on December 25, 2015
All Rights Reserved. This document, or any portion of it, may not be copied or duplicated in any way without written permission of Joblisting, Inc. www.joblisting.com